A good website for a good digital citizen is twitch.Twitch is a website that you can watch videos live and can donate money for charity because they play games for money which they give to charity
My second website is Facebook it is good if u are a good digital citizen.so it is good and be safe be private
Another good website is mrmacsclass.com u can play very cool games
A fourth is cool math games they help u in math but it is a fun game
My last one is Kyles eportfolio it tells u all about Kyle in school and it is freindly and awesome that my five webs peace
Commonsensemedia.ca is a website about common sense on the Internet and tells how to be a digital citezen.it talks about advertising the most and how they can trick you into believing them and shows them how to do it.the website is http://www.commonsensemedia.org/advice-for-parents/be-good-digital-citizen-tips-teens-and-parents
- This is about being a responsible citizen. It has tips for parents ,and teens for being a good responsible digital citizen.
1)A good website is Cool math bécasse it does not have a lot of ads and it has good games http://www.coolmath-games.com/
2) Another good website is Mattel it has good games no ads and tons of kids games.http://www.mattel.com/games
3)A safe website is games for all ages that goes up to gr.7 and seasonal games http://www.safekidgames.com/
http://www.digitalcitizenship.net/ is a good website.It teaches you how to be a good digital citezen with many steps and recommendations .
http://www.sd43.bc.ca/RESOURCES/DIGITALCITIZENSHIP/Pages/default.aspx is a good website. It is a school but their website clearly teaches digital citizenship very well
This website gives you tips on how to be a good digital citizen.
This is a video on digital citizens.
1) A good website for digital citizen is http://www.safekidgames.com/ because it has game that are safe and don't allow you to talk to other people that may not be safe
2)http://www.canadiangeographic.ca/blog/ this website has fun game and cool facts also it is a safe website.
3) http://www.thekidzpage.com/ This website has fun game for boys and girls it is safe for everyone.
4) http://www.coolmath-games.com/ This website has fun game that help with math and is very fun.
5) http://www.bitstrips.com This website lets you make comics and you can share them with your class.
http://educationaltechnology.ca/couros/721 is a good website.it has a lot of information on digital citizenship.
- This is about a boy talking to a girl been inch a good responsible digetle citizen.
4) also another website is online kids game has games of all sorts and ads for other kids websites http://www.knowledgeadventure.com/arcade/online-kids-games/
5) Last website is one good kids games of plenty. http://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org/en/fun-with-english
Some good Responsible Digital Citizens websites are.http://digitalcitizenship.net/Nine_Elements.html it is a good websites because it says when you open it Digital Citizenshp using Technology Appropriate.