Things I did in the summer.
1 I went to summaglers cove in Vermont we went zip lining it was fantastic.🎡
2 I also went to Syracuse for shopping with my Mom, Tia, Isabella, Melissa, and I
3 I visited Sudbury for a labour day fair I was volunteering at a fair it was awesome!!😋
4 I went swimming at a private pool.🏊
5 I went to a amarican idol concert💃
6 I visited my nanny we went to Toronto 🌉
7 I went camping ⛺
8 I visited my family up in Thunder Bay ✈
I caught frogs with my best friend Tia 🐸
10 I got a new puppy her name is butter cup 🐶
1. We had my only first cousins that are from my moms side of the family for 2 weeks.Then we went to Timmins to see them and they drove us back, stayed for the night then left to Quebec for a few days.They then came back to Ottawa once again to stay a night but instead of going to Quebec they went back to Timmins.
2.I went to an all sports camp for a week.
3.I went to a hockey camp with one of my friends Isaac
4.I also went to a hockey/golf camp at Sensplex. In the morning we would take the bus to the Kevin Haime driving range with councilors but there were also instructors at the range. After that we would have lunch, do hockey conditioning to get ready for the ice. Then it was time for the ice which was a really fun way to end the day.
5.Our family went camping at a KOA campground in cardinal. We only stayed 4 nights though. It was a really nice campground with a nice pool, water slide and we rented a really nice lodge there.
6. Our grand parents from my dads side recently came over but they came a gain today.
7. In the early parts of summer we went to Toronto for a weeding from my moms side and it happened to be that the bride was the sister of the bride at the weeding in April.
8. When we went to Toronto me and my dad went to the Hockey Hall of Fame and it was very cool.
9. Also when we went to Toronto we got to see two of my other cousins on my dads side.
10. When I went to Timmins me and my aunt went golfing and it was my first time actully going to a course
1 thing I did this summer is going to the movies to see worlds end. It is about 5 guys try to do the Golden Mile. The Golden Mile is about going to 12 pubs that leads to the pub that's called Worlds End. But when they got back to the town everybody was acting weird. The reason why we went to see it is because i want to go see a movie and it was my choose that what I want to go see it. 2 thing is I got to go to the star wars museum. we get to see some model that they used in the movie some of the outfits to. the reason why we went is because it was a filed trip that I got to go to. the 3 thing I got to go to is BIG RIG'S it a really good dinner place. here burger's are big. there fires are awesome . But the fires taste like peanut butter oil. The reason why we went to BIG RIG'S is for my brother's birthday dinner. The 4 thing is I had a friend over for the day. Her name was Sarah she player with me in hockey last year. Also I played against Sarah in soccer. the reason way I had a friend over is because we had nothing going on that day. The 5 thing is a had two neighbours came over and played in the pool then went to there house to in the hot tube. the reason why I had them over is because there was nothing to do after we had our dinner. The 6 thing is that I got to go the medieval festival. At the medieval festival we saw some knights fighting. We got to see how some of them dress back then. We also get to see some jousting. One of the jouster was from full metal jousting.
He came In second In the final round. the reason why we went is because my mother thought it will be a great idea to got the festival. The 7 thing is I got to go to camp for one week. The camp was called YMCA. YMCA has a lot of camps. The camp I got to do is the paddle sports. We did kayaking, canoe. stand up broad and we got to go swimming as
well. The reason why I want to do the camp is that I can meet new people and learn how to kayak. The 8 thing is I got to go to a hockey camp one week. The hockey camp was called peak. The peak I was doing is shooting and , scoring puck skills and my mom paid 60 dollars just for a hole week of free lunch buff at staleness. The reason why I did the peak is because I was getting ready for tryouts and to get better at shooting and stick handling. The 9 thing I did was going down to see my grandma and grandpa we had lot's
of fun. One of the things we did was we went to the DQ that was a block away from the house. The other thing we did was went to the restaurant called mandarin and we could eat as much as we can dinner or lunch also desert. The last thing I did was going up to see my Oma and Opa . when I was up they I got to learn how to drive a for wheeler that was fun. I also went fishing. We had burgers 2 time up north. I taught my brother how to play Uno. Those are ten things I did this summer.
1 I went to olympia sports camp
When i was at olympia i had three class's in basketball. there was two people that were for college or from the NBA one was from the Raptors and one was from missoursi. we also had free time in between each lesson and some people in Toronto get to go there because of there school. There is also a ZIP LINE!!!!!!!!! it awesome you have to climb a huge poll to get up. There is also water front actives like kayking canoeing sailing and lots of other stuff to. there is a lot more but i can't tell all of it
2) I went to cobalt to see my grand parents for a month
What i did at my gradparets cottage is learend how to drive the four wheler and the the lawn mower. also when were ther we went
toobing with a 50 hores power moter it was fast!!
3) when we were at my grand parents we took swimming lessons
When we were at our swimming lessons at bass lake we made arts and crafts and played a lot of games like capture the flag and pick up sticks the were really fun. we also had actual swimming lessons my teacher was Curdis. i passed 2 levels in one month now i am in ranger. and that is what we did at bass lake.
4) I played with my do out side and inside with him
5) I played call of duty a lot
6)I went to the park with my friends
7) I watched movies with my family
8) there was a fire at my house
9)I played with my friends
10) I had my ant kriss's dog over for two weeks aka GINGER!!!! who sheds a lot
What I did this summer!
1. went to my grandparents house for a month and 2 weeks
2.went swimming in a lake
3.had a sleepover at my friends house's
4.went to the beach
5.went to the Selena Gomez
6.sister birthday party
and that what i did this summer!
That his summer I when to my grandparents house. We went to Niagara Falls . When we were there we went on the maid of the mist. It was fun.that is what I did I in Niagara Falls .
Also this summer I when shopping in Syracuse with Emma her mom me my mom and Isabella . In Syracuse we did a zip lining corse . I also got to go shopping it was fun .
I also went to calypso. At calypso I went on one of the water slides ten times. It was fun. I went wit me my sister brother mom and Emma and her family.
-went to my cousins cottage
-good friends Sarah and Rachel came over
This year I've been skateboarding a lot so most of the summer I have been skating.
1) skateboarding at the skate park in Kanata, Nepean, Stittsville and my house
2) Bonding with my uncle peter at Andrew Haden park taking photographs with canon cameras
3) Camped in the u.s / visited the u.s a couple of times and went shopping there
4) Fixed a fixie old bike with my dad
5) Played basketball every day at my house
6) Made a skateboard ramp with my dad
7) Visited cousins, and went to kalabogie to swim and play volleyball
8) Entered a penny board contest to win a polka penny board with it didn't win
9) Made my backyard into a huge water park with water slides, kitty pools, sprinklers, water balloons water guns and beach balls and had all of cousins there it was awesome!
10) Found a lost dog named Jennifer I fed her, walked her, gave her a shower until her owner came, I called her cookie. I found this dog when my sister and I were biking to home from jiujitsu
This summer I ...
1. We went to the cottage for 3 weeks and lots of weekend. My cottage is in Calabogie on the lake.
2. Lots and lots of swimming
3. I went wake boarding, wake surfing, and tubing
4. I learned how to water ski and I also learned how to drop one ski and ski on one
5. We went to wilderness tours and went white water rafting and body surfing. It was super fun!
6. On labour day weekend me and my friend Ben went dirt biking and rhino riding. We went dirt biking through a field near my cottage.
7. With my brother and friend Ashley my dad took us down a trail in the woods. We got very muddy and dirty. It was super fun.
8. We had lots of friends come over to swim in the pool at our house. I practised my front flips a lot.
9. On labour day weekend we went out onto our floaty toys on the lake. We had tons of fun. I got launched about 20 feet in the air by my dads friend Chris. We went down the slide bouncing on the trampoline and spinning on the rocket ball.
10. I also did lots of biking and skateboarding too.
I had a fun summer. I hope I have another fun one next year
1) I went to my cottage for the weekend.
2) Then i went to mont cascade.
3) I went to camp paradis.
4) And then i went to the soo to visit my cosins for a week.